The Alternative to Braces that Works
A pain-free, embarrassment-free way to correct alignment issues.
For years, there was only one effective way to correct alignment issues – stuff the mouth full of bands and wires that caused a lot of pain and made people very self-concussion. It was worth it for straighter teeth, but it meant that the treatment was far less than pleasant.
Then along came Invisalign, the alternative to braces that works. Patients now have choices for correcting alignment issues, and that is always a good thing. If you have been dreading the thought of having a mouth full of metal, consider the benefits of Invisalign compared to braces:
- Invisalign straighteners are nearly invisible, meaning that patients can wear them in any setting and not feel self-conscious. That is a big stress reliever, especially for adolescents.
- Braces require a mouth full of metal bands and wires. It’s awfully hard to notice something like that, causing patients a lot embarrassment and leading many to hide their smile.
- Invisalign straighteners are made from smooth plastic that is molded specifically for the patient’s mouth. There is no risk of poking and gouging, and the slow alignment modification is almost imperceptible.
- Braces are made of metal that is notorious for irritating, poking, and even cutting up the cheeks and gums. Plus, the nature of the treatment makes it hard for patients not to feel like their teeth are being pulled or stretched.
- Invisalign straighteners can be removed from the mouth at anytime. When it is time to brush and floss patients simply take the straightener off and clean their teeth as they normally would.
- Braces are attached to the teeth permanently and have to be worked around when brushing and flossing. This can double or triple the time the process takes, and if the braces are damaged the fix can be expensive.
- Invisalign straighteners come out during meal times. Patients are free to easy whatever they want without fear of damaging the straightener or getting food stuck.
- Braces come with a lot of meal restrictions for patients. These includes both junk foods like candy and chips, as well as healthy foods like crunchy carrots and nuts.
Pursue Your Alternative to Braces with The Happy Tooth
Be advised that Invisalign is not approved to treat every kind of alignment issue. Some patients will simply be stuck with traditional braces. But for those that have a choice, Invisalign deserves your consideration. Since we are an Invisalign Elite Preferred Provider, we have worked with a lot of patients who’ve pursued this treatment. The vast majority have loved it and now have a smile they are proud to show off. If you think Invisalign is right for you, schedule a consultation at The Happy Tooth location nearest you.