If your child needs an orthodontic correction to ensure they have a bright smile for years to come, there’s good news. You no longer have to resort to expensive, painful, and unsightly braces. Invisalign Teen is an effective treatment that offers all of the benefits of braces while presenting none of the drawbacks.
The Teen Alternative to Braces: Invisalign Teen vs. Braces
Your teen will appreciate this alternative, and you will too when you see how quickly their smile transforms. Read through this guide comparing Invisalign Teen vs. braces, and decide if Invisalign Teen is the right course of treatment for your child.
How Does Invisalign Teen Work?
Invisalign Teen is based on the same Invisalign orthodontic technology that revolutionized the way patients and doctors treated alignment issues. Made from a firm but flexible material that is also transparent, the Invisalign teen aligners fit around the teeth and subtly correct their shape over time. Most alignment issues can be resolved using this technology, which is one of the reasons that it has become so popular so quickly.
Why Choose Invisalign Teen?
There are lots of advantages to going with Invisalign Teen vs. braces. Both you and your teen will appreciate these Invisalign-exclusive features.
- Transparent material makes the aligner almost impossible to see in the mouth.
- There are no wires or bands to irritate the gums and palette
- A wear indicator makes it easy to see when replacement is necessary
- The cost is comparable to braces, and even more affordable in many cases
- The technology has been proven to be effective
- The aligner can be removed so that teens can brush and floss normally
Why Not Choose Braces?
You know that Invisalign Teen has a lot to offer, but is this system really better than braces? Our patients and their parents tend to think so.
- Braces are difficult to install and require frequent adjustments.
- Braces often can’t accommodate for the eruption of canines, second premolars, and second molars.
- Teens are naturally self-conscious, and braces are hard to overlook, causing many teens to be embarrassed and withdrawn at a sensitive time their life.
- Braces make normal oral care a hassle.
Is Invisalign Teen Right for Your Child?
Learn more about this exciting alternative to braces, and discover if it’s the solution that both you and your teen have been searching for. Work with the team at The Happy Tooth to get all your questions answered.