What to Expect During Your First Happy Tooth Visit
You can tell a lot about our approach to dentistry just from looking at our name. We want your experience to be...happy! From the minute you walk through the door to the minute you walk out, expect to feel comfortable, relaxed, and accommodated. Everyone on our staff from the administrators, to the hygienists, to the doctors themselves work in tandem to ensure that you have a positive experience. In addition to our professional expertise, our staff believes strongly in the principles of customer service. That means you, the patient, always come first. If there is anything we can do to improve the quality of your visit, don't hesitate to ask.
To learn more, select from First Dental or Ortho visit.
We Are Always Excited to Meet New Orthodontic Patients
Your initial appointment will consist of a thorough examination and a discussion of potential treatment options. This important 30-minute visit will give us insight into your orthodontic needs. We may also reserve an additional hour following the exam to take diagnostic records.
These records including X-rays, photos, and impressions for study models will help us develop an appropriate treatment plan. And because we value your time, we want to minimize your number of visits.
During the initial examination for each patient, we will address the following questions to cover the basics of orthodontic treatment.
We encourage you to ask questions as well.
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
- While we can often answer these general questions about treatment during the initial examination, we will address more specific questions after careful analysis of the diagnostic records. We feel it is important to analyze each patient’s specific needs because in-depth planning leads to superior results and higher patient satisfaction.
- We will then schedule a consultation visit to discuss treatment options, time frames, and financial arrangements. We insist that you leave the office with a clear understanding of your needs, what the treatment will consist of and how long it will take. We will also answer any additional questions.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your first visit:
- Any panoramic X-ray taken within the past six months.
- If you have orthodontic insurance, please bring your insurance card so we can provide a quicker estimate of your costs.
A Happier Dental Experience
Some people dread going to the dentist, especially if they’re visiting a new dentist for the first time. That’s why at The Happy Tooth cosmetic and family dentistry, we do everything we can to make your dental experience — well, happy.
The Happy Tooth combines the friendly, personalized care of your local neighborhood dentist with the modern amenities of a high-tech dentistry practice. As specialists in painless dentistry, we want your experience at The Happy Tooth to be stress-free and pain-free!
Your Comfort is Our Main Concern
From the music softly playing in the background to the beautifully decorated reception area, our dental office provides a comfortable, relaxing environment. From the moment you walk through our doors, your comfort is our main concern.
You can count on The Happy Tooth to make your dental care easy and effective, because of our:
- Friendly, welcoming staff
- Highly-skilled dental and orthodontic professionals
- Focus on painless dentistry
- Acceptance of most insurances
- Numerous convenient locations with flexible appointment times
Your initial exam will last about one hour. We will take X-rays to examine the structure of your jaw and the position of your teeth, and then we will see if there is any tooth decay. We will also give your teeth a thorough cleaning. After the exam, we will talk to you about any dental problems and offer treatment options. We’ll also give you tips on how to care for your teeth.
If you are interested in cosmetic dental treatment, our experienced doctors are happy to sit down with you for a free smile assessment after your initial exam and cleaning. We offer everything from teeth whitening to veneers and will work with you to develop a personalized plan.
Honest, Caring Dental Services
We believe that good dental care begins with open communication. We promise to speak honestly with you about any symptoms you have that may require further dental treatment. Our experienced dental professionals will outline all the treatment options available in a way that you can understand. We want you to know the big picture so that you can make your dental treatment decisions with confidence.
At The Happy Tooth, we care about our patients and treat you like family. We want you to be confident in your dental treatment and happy with your results for years to come.
Our number-one goal is keeping your smile beautiful and your teeth, gums, and jaw healthy.
We believe that a healthier smile means a happier you.
Schedule Your First Visit With The Happy Tooth
There is always uncertainty before the first visit to a dentist. Our whole team will work together to ensure you have a great experience from beginning to end. Do what's best for you and your health, and trust the team at The Happy Tooth!