All of our offices are OPEN and we can’t wait to see you! If you missed your appointment due to COVID, please call us to reschedule. If you are currently in orthodontic treatment, it’s very important that we continue your care so we can give you the smile you deserve!
MyOrthodontist is committed to doing everything we can to keep our patients and staff healthy. This is our top priority! We are following all CDC and American Dental Association guidelines. When you next visit our office, things may seem a little different. Here are some of the ways we’re keeping everyone safe:
- All adult patients should come unaccompanied to their appointments, unless assistance of a caregiver is needed
- Children under the age of 18 may be accompanied by ONE parent/guardian (please do not bring siblings)
- Everyone will be required to wear a face covering.
- We are following stringent protocols for infection control, disinfection procedures, and protection barriers.
- All interactions are by appointment only.
- Prior to arriving please brush your teeth and we ask that you arrive at least 10 minutes early.
- Everyone entering will be screened at the door, which will include a temperature scan and questions about any possible symptoms and exposure.
We understand that these are challenging times for everyone. We apologize if any of the above policies cause inconveniences to you or your family members. If you have any question or concerns please contact our office, we are always happy to help!!